The ProGrid Triumph 4 from Saucony® is designed for neutral runners seeking an extremely plush ride. By incorporating ProGrid with Respon-Tek the Triumph 4 provides a cushioned ride that runs seemlessly from heel impact through toe-off. The Arch-Lock, a construction method in which the midfoot area of the upper wraps over the foot connecting with the midsole to provide superior control and support.
Full-length ProGrid technology disspates shock, provides a smooth heel-to-toe-transition and rebounds for great response. As a result, the Triumph 4 delivers a superb cushioned ride for neutral and supinated feet.
Pronation Control Technology
Designed for neutral pronation & supination
- Midsole: Single-density SSL EVA. TPU midfoot shank.
- Shape: Semi-curved
- Construction Last: Full-length HRC strobel last
- Midsole: SSL EVA
- Heel: SRC impact zone, ProGrid w/ RESPON-TEK
- Forefoot: ProGrid w/ RESPON-TEK
- Arch-Lock midfoot support, moisture wicking linining, very breathable, open mesh.
- Heel: XT-900 carbon rubber
- Forefoot: Medial XT-600 carbon rubber, Lateral b/cR blown/carbon rubber
Retail Price: RM429.00