Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I am bringing this brand of socks into Malaysia. What make it so different is instead of the normal tube socks that we normally wear, INJINJI is actually a toe sock which have protection on all our toes. This provide better comfort to our feet and also have the possibilities to eliminate blister problems on our toes.
The key design principal in the development of INJINJI was to create the best possible interface that allowed the entire foot to perform naturally and freely inside our shoes, just like being barefoot. Everything about the conventional tube sock works against your feet’s natural form and function. Consider the difference between gloves and mittens.
Click here for more details on the technology of INJINJI
Click here for the testimonials of INJINJI
I am testing the market here in Malaysia and hopefully our runners are eductated enuf to spend and invest a fair amount on a quality socks especilly to those who are into high performance sports like running an Ultra, an IronMan race, a full and half marathon and even in the triathlon races.
Do contact me (Choi) at email@example.com or 0193289083 if you are interested to know more about INJINJI.
Monday, June 09, 2008
How It Fits
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow width
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch structure: Medium height
Weight: 11.4 oz (size 9)
- Release date: February 2008
- Discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Trigon 5 Guide
Pronation Control Technology
Designed for mild overpronation
- Midsole: Dual-density Impulse EVA
- Shape: Semi-curved
- Construction Last: Full-length strobel lasted HRC
- Midsole: Full-length Impulse EVA for increased cushioning and durability
- Heel: ProGrid, SRC impact zone combine for great cushioning and shock dispersion
- Forefoot: SRC XTRA for added cushioning
- Breathable mesh base, synthetic overlays for a secure fit, 360-degree reflectivity
- XT-900 carbpn rubber provides durability Full forefoot b/cR combines blown and carbon rubber
Retail Price: RM429.00
Net Selling Price: RM260.00