Most trail running socks are simply dark colored running socks with no specific “trail” features built-in. The Drymax Light Trail Running socks are the exception.
- Extra Foot Protection – Trail dirt inside a sock is a bad thing; it can easily cause blisters or rib the skin raw. To help prevent dirt from getting inside Drymax Light Trail socks, we did not include vents. In addition, the Trail socks’ double welted leg has extra padding around the ankle. This extra padding protects the leg, and seals the top of the shoe to keep out dirt & debris.
- Wet feet can be a trail runner’s worst enemy, and getting wet feet is almost inevitable. The Drymax Light Trail Running socks’ Dual Layer Moisture Elimination System actually removes sweat, sweat vapors, and water from the skin through the inner Drymax layer to the outer absorbent layer. The double welt top is made of Drymax fibers to repel water, so when a runner splashes through a creek, the top of the socks stay dry.
- Drymax Lite Trail Running Socks are a Medium + Density protective padded sock. Dense padding is used, as opposed to thick padding, as it protects feet without adversely affecting the fit of the shoes. The Lite Trail Running Socks were designed for use in Mild to Hot conditions, keeping feet dry, comfortable and odor free all day long.
- Anti-Blister System – Drymax's five sock sizes fit because they were developed on special 3D shaped foot models. Each size sock includes a (S, M, L, XL, or XXL) color size mark for easy match-up after laundering.
- Anti-Blister System – Several features work together as an anti-blister system to actively prevent the formation of blisters. 1) Exceptional 3D fit, 2) Five sock sizes, 3) Seamless insides, 4) An instep-hugging arch band, and 5) Because Drymax socks stay dry, the skin stays dry too; therefore blisters normally caused by sweat or sweat vapor are prevented.
- Active Odor Control – The MicroZap® antimicrobial in the Drymax® Fibers is a silver - zirconium phosphate ceramic ion-exchange resin. It fights odor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor free. Not a topical treatment; MicroZap is molecularly infused into our Drymax fibers. Being non-migratory and non-toxic, MicroZap provides long term Active Odor Control.
- Long Lasting Comfort, Durability and Looks – The special fibers used in our Drymax Socks have a comfortable springiness and do not get stiff, shrink or lose shape over time. They are designed to last a long time using the highest quality fibers, and abrasion resistant nylon fiber reinforcements in the normal wear areas.
Price: RM45.00 per pair or RM130.00 for 3 pairs
Contact: Choi at 0193289083 or email@example.com