Wednesday, August 19, 2009
The benefits of 2XU's compression:
- IMPROVED RECOVERY. Therapeutic rated fabric provides greater pressure and recovery benefit by helping the pumping action of the cardiovascular system; removing blood lactate from exercising muscles leading to faster muscle repair.
- IMPROVED CIRCULATION. Faster warm up and enhanced overall circulation. Graduated compression of the limbs actively encourages and increases venous return to the heart and lymph to the lymph nodes.
- REDUCED FATIGUE. During exercise, your muscles are exposed to forces that cause vibration. This major cause of muscle fatigue, known as muscle oscillation, can be reduced by wearing compression garments. This lead to improve muscle endurance, strength and power.
- HEIGHTENED AGILITY. Heightened proprioception increases senses and awareness for enhanced stability and agility. Proprioception can also help with improved technique as you remain aware of your body's positioning, improving the balance control system and muscle coordination.
- REDUCED DAMAGE. 2XU Compression features muscle containment properties which reduce muscle damage during exercise and minimise swelling post-exercise. Additional benefits include significant reduction of exercised-induced conditions such as Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS).
Elite Compression Tights - RM370.00
Compression Shorts - RM240.00
Calf Guards - RM150.00
Short Sleeve Top - RM250.00
Short Sleeve Top - RM380.00
For details and pricing, please click here
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Sleek, expandable, secure and does not bounce. Can hold an iPod™, Blackberry™, cell, keys, up to five GU™ packs, and other small personal items. The SPIbelt does not bounce, ride or shift while running or doing other activities.
The SPIbelt is great for athletic events, traveling, carrying diabetic supplies, and much more!
Fits Waist 24" - 40+"
For more information, click here
Selling Price: RM75.00