Introducing the 2 most sort after trainers in the running scene. The Saucony Progrid Hurricane 12 and Triumph 7. These 2 models will propel you into the 2011 running scene with a BANG. Both the Hurricane and Triumph Series have been around for years and every year runners are coming back for more on their new and updated series.
Retail Price : RM360.00
So you want it all? Well you got it with the Hurricane 12! This is the perfect shoe for the runner seeking moderate to maximum support and superior cushioning. The mid-foot remains secure during smooth heel-toe transitions thanks to the Arch-Lock. The breathable upper and Hydrator technology in the collar will keep your feet cool and dry. The Hurricane 12 is the perfect shoe for your daily fitness run or high mileage adventure.
Cinderella has her glass slipper and she have the Hurricane 12. The Hurricane 12 provides plenty of support and plush cushioning for the runner needing more in a shoe. The Hurricane 12 is the perfect shoe for the high mileage runner or your daily fitness run that will whisk you away Km after Km.
- Feel like you can run faster than the wind with the ProGrid™ Hurricane 12 running shoes under your feet! A moderate-stability running shoe with excellent cushioning properties.
- Feature a premium running shoe with improved transition through the midfoot and excellent ground contract.
- Stability Arch-Lock® provides snug midfoot fit.
- Hydrator collar lining provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking.
- Comfortride open cell foam sockliner that's antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- Air mesh upper provides lightweight breathability.
- HRC Strobel Board increases cushioning and comfort.
- Full-length ProGrid™ with Respon-Tek™ dissipates shock and provides a seamless transition from heel through forefoot.
- Impact Interface cushions and isolates heel impact.
- Dual-density SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Blown rubber provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- 12.00 oz.
Retail Price : RM340.00
The Triumph is long established as a luxury cushioning shoe, giving the most protection available. Now Saucony's top-of-the-range cushioning shoe, has been upgraded even further for the seventh version - the Triumph 7. It now has more cushioning than any Saucony shoe ever! The SRC impact zone in the heel has been increased to provide greater protection from the continued impact of road running. The full-length ProGrid cushioning pad is now even more voluminous giving a tremendously plush feeling to the heel and the forefoot area, and in case that isn't enough, the forefoot cushioning pad of SRC is also bigger. Saucony's shoe engineers have also filled in some of the midfoot area which helps give the shoe a little more structure and also provide improved protection for runners who strike the ground in that important area. To give an improved, more comfortable fit, Saucony's patented ArchLock technology has been upgraded to support the medial side of the foot and hold the foot securely.
Men's SAUCONY® PROGRID TRIUMPH 7 :: Known for a triumphant balance of cushioning and responsive performance, the updated men's Saucony® ProGrid® Triumph 7 features added shock-absorption in the heel, greater arch support, and springier toe-off. Weigh 12.3 ounces (US9)
Features & Benefits:
- Full-Length ProGrid: Absorbs impact, dissipates shock and provides a seamless transition from heel through forefoot.
- Impact Interface: Cushions and isolates heel impact
- Arch-Lock®: Provides snug midfoot fit
- HRC Strobel Board: Increases cushioning and step-in comfort
- SRC Impact Zone: Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SSL EVA: Our most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Lightweight mesh upper: Ventilation and breathability
Click here for runner review